Develop designs and write program code based on designs for existing and new products in the DinoStor suite. Responsible for developing unit tests, executing these tests and supporting system testing activities. Work with Technology Lead in supporting existing products by troubleshooting and resolving technical problems on field, and research and develop technology proof-of-concepts.
The general responsibilities of Software Engineer are:
- Develop detail designs for new product/component based on product architecture.
- Write program code compliant to software designs, develop unit tests and execute these tests.
- Analyze, debug and resolve critical defects in Tape Server and Data Server products of DinoStor.
- Work on critical customer issues and provide quick turnaround to these issues.
- A Masters degree in computer science or related field with 2 years industry experience or Bachelor degree in computer science or related field with 3 years or more of progressive industry experience in software development in storage technologies.
- Very good understanding of Linux kernel and extensive experience in programming applications for Linux platform.
- Good knowledge of and experience in the development of device drivers for Linux platform.
- Good understanding of storage concepts – DAS, NAS, SCSI, FC, File Systems, Volume Manager, Tape libraries, etc.
- Good exposure to software engineering process relevant to product development.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you're interested, please send an e-mail, stating the position and location (Bangalore) you are applying for, with your resume to email@example.com
Return to Careers at DinoStor